Sunday, September 22, 2013

About Me


                 My name is Gema Akbar Mohammad Arif. I was born in Bandung on 29 January 1997. I want to share to you about myself. First is about my strength. I think I was the luckiest person in the world. Why ? because I was born from very amazing parents. My Parents teach me a lot of good things and that was the strength of me. I have learned about honesty, politeness, courage, and many more. I hope my strength can make me to be a better person.
              Second, I want to tell you about my weakness. I think that I am a lazy person. I frequently postpone my task. I also have a problem with my confidence. I hope I can remove my weakness so I can be useful person for my social environment.
                Last, I want to share about my goal. My dream is I want to be a head of football association of Indonesia. The reason is because I am very love playing football. I want to make football in Indonesia as good as football in Europe’s country. I will work very hard to reach my dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment