Tuesday, January 21, 2014

If Clause...


1. I will be happy if i play football.
    I would be happy if i played football.
    I would have been happy if i had played football.

2. I will be happy if i play with my friends.
    I would be happy if i played with my friends.
    I would have been happy if i had played with my friends.

3. I will be happy if i travel around the world.
    I would be happy if i traveled around the world.
    I would have been happy if i had traveled around the world.

4. I will be happy if i get a lot of money.
    I would be happy if i got a lot of money.
    I would have been happy if i had got a lot of money.

5. I will be happy if i go to the beach.
    I would be happy if i went to the beach.
    I would have been happy if i had gone to the beach.

6. If i have one billion rupiah, i will buy a new house.
    If i had one billion rupiah, i would buy a new house.
    If i had had one billion rupiah, i would have bought a new house.

7. If i have one billion rupiah, i will give it to the poor people.
    If i had one billion rupiah, i would give it to the poor people.
    If i had had one billion rupiah, i would have given it to the poor people.

8. If i have one billion rupiah, i will save it in the bank.
    If i had one billion rupiah, i would saved it in the bank.
    If i had had one billion rupiah, i would have saved it in the bank.

9. If i have one billion rupiah, i will build my own company in Bandung.
    If i had one billion rupiah, i would build my own company in Bandung.
    If i had had one billion rupiah, i would have built my own company in Bandung.

10. If i have one billion rupiah, i will travel around the world.
      If i had one billion rupiah, i would travel around the world.
      If i had had one billion rupiah, i would have traveled around the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment